CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
OneStop Vision (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://onestopvision.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfil all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
Onestop Vision will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 15 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (OneStop Vision) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty PolicyFrames
- One year Un-conditional warranty on all frames is provided from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover color fading or peel off on frames.
- In case of replacement of frame, same frame shall be replaced based on availability. On non-availability of the frame, an alternative frame that can fit the existing lenses shall be provided which is of the same value.
- Minimum of 25 business days is required for replacement.
- All given warranty on Lenses is provided for manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover accidental damage, scratches, damage caused by negligence, tampering, normal wear and tear.
- In case of any coating peel off within 1 year, a re-coat will be made at no additional cost for lenses that are covered under warranty period only .
- For any adaptation/power issues on lenses should be reported by the customer within 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Orders placed with customers own frame or any other product of customer will be undertaken at customers own risk and the company shall not be responsible for replacement of frame or any other product or refund.
Onestop Vision will happily honour any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 15 days of receipt of items. This is given by our Cancellation & Refund Policy Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Onestop Vision to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
- (a) refund to your payment method
- (b) a refund in store credit
- (c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
Order once placed, cannot be cancelled In case of dispute, the refund will be made to customer in form of OneStop Vision Credit note and not in form of cash, virtual money or bank transfers. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.